Don't know if you are registered to vote?
Go to Michigan Votes site.
Need to register to vote? Complete a Voter Registration and forward to me.
Need an Absentee Ballot? Complete an Application for Absentee Voter's Ballot and forward it to me.
If you are an active member of the military, one of their family member or an overseas U.S. citizen, and would like further information on obtaining an absentee ballot, please click on MILITARY AND OVERSEAS U.S. CITIZENS.
May 2, 2017 Election Calendar of Dates.
The statutory duties of the Clerk include:
- Keeps all records, books and papers of the Township.
- Records and maintains township meeting minutes.
- Keeps the Township’s book of oaths.
- Responsible for all meeting notices.
- Keeps the Township’s ordinance books.
- Responsible for the processing of all accounts payable, as well as the accounting records, including the General Ledger and all required documentation. Superior Township employs one bookkeeper in the Township office and one controller to assist to prepare and make payment on all accounts payable, maintain financial records and prepare financial statements.
- Keeps voter registration files and conducts elections.
- Chair of the Election Commission
In addition to the above statutory duties, the Clerk is involved in numerous other activities relating to the day-to-day operations of the Township. The Clerk is one of three elected full-time Township officials. These three full-time officials maintain regular Township business hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday and are available to respond to inquiries and concerns from residents, property owners, developers, and other governmental employees and officials. the Clerk has also been responsible for the following additional duties.
- Freedom of Information Act Coordinator
- Accept and Process Burn Permits per Ordinance No. 185
- Accept and Process Pedddlers and Solicitors Permits per Ordinance No. 189
- Process PA116, Farmland Preservation Applications
- Website "webmaster"
- Assembles the Agenda and Board Packets for all meetings of the Board of